关中环线西汤段-140km//眉西中线段-182km

九门提都大人

闲来无事,端午出去溜达了一圈,蜕了好几层皮

吐 you, 吐 me 吐槽 for always That's the way it should be 吐 you, 吐 me 吐槽 together, naturally
I had a dream, I had an awesome dream People in the OL 吐槽 in the OL And what they 吐槽 Was a masquerade But from behind the walls of doubt
A voice was crying out 吐 you, 吐 me 吐槽 for always That's the way it should be 吐 you, 吐 me
吐槽 together, naturally As we go down life's lonesome highway Seems the hardest thing to do
Is to find a friend or two That helping hand
Someone who understands
九门提都大人
这是从西安到眉县汤峪,关中环线段的风景

吐 you, 吐 me 吐槽 for always That's the way it should be 吐 you, 吐 me 吐槽 together, naturally
I had a dream, I had an awesome dream People in the OL 吐槽 in the OL And what they 吐槽 Was a masquerade But from behind the walls of doubt
A voice was crying out 吐 you, 吐 me 吐槽 for always That's the way it should be 吐 you, 吐 me
吐槽 together, naturally As we go down life's lonesome highway Seems the hardest thing to do
Someone who understands
九门提都大人
介是眉西段,中线的一些历史遗迹和风景。最让我伤怀的是隋文帝和独孤皇后合葬陵-隋文帝泰陵,就只剩下封土堆了。根据附件的老人说,隋文帝陵是被西藏的喇嘛给盗掉了。历史上一代雄才大略的主,就那么静悄悄的躺在静谧的村庄旁。。。

Someone who understands
大柿子
多图手机党慎入。。。

风来疏竹,风过而竹不留声,雁照寒潭,雁去而潭不留影,故君子事来而心始现,事去而心随空~
caicaizi
赞!

君子在上则息万物之嚣,在下则平一方之难。
九门提都大人
up

Someone who understands