菇凉必看:这个体位可以减轻痛感

九门提都大人

菇凉必看:痛经做套伸展操】饱受痛经困扰的女性,生理期前伸展胸部及身体,可减轻痛感。1.双手、双膝着地。双手打开与肩同宽,双腿张开与腰同宽,放低头和腰,同时放松身体(图1)。2.双手慢慢向前伸,小臂尽量贴于地面。用下巴触碰地面,逐渐让胸部贴近地面,使胸部及全身感到舒展(图2)。

吐 you, 吐 me 吐槽 for always That's the way it should be 吐 you, 吐 me 吐槽 together, naturally
I had a dream, I had an awesome dream People in the OL 吐槽 in the OL And what they 吐槽 Was a masquerade But from behind the walls of doubt
A voice was crying out 吐 you, 吐 me 吐槽 for always That's the way it should be 吐 you, 吐 me
吐槽 together, naturally As we go down life's lonesome highway Seems the hardest thing to do
Is to find a friend or two That helping hand
Someone who understands
九门提都大人
纯属学术性研究
高级流氓 #2
妇女之友

吐 you, 吐 me 吐槽 for always That's the way it should be 吐 you, 吐 me 吐槽 together, naturally
I had a dream, I had an awesome dream People in the OL 吐槽 in the OL And what they 吐槽 Was a masquerade But from behind the walls of doubt
A voice was crying out 吐 you, 吐 me 吐槽 for always That's the way it should be 吐 you, 吐 me
吐槽 together, naturally As we go down life's lonesome highway Seems the hardest thing to do
Someone who understands
高级流氓
妇女之友这么高的名誉多少人想得还想不到呢!
不要让西工大的妹子们失望!
九门提督大人 #3
纯属学术性研究

流氓本色!
清夜雨彬淋
蓝蓝

Do you want to build a snowman?
劣人
记得以前看到一个帖子,OL上一任妇女之友好像是大名顶顶的 modi
高级流氓 #4
妇女之友这么高的名誉多少人想得还想不到呢! 不要让西工大的妹子们失望!

哎呀~哎呀
高级流氓
Moody好久不来了,该换届了!
劣人 #6
记得以前看到一个帖子,OL上一任妇女之友好像是大名顶顶的 modi

流氓本色!
九门提都大人

Someone who understands
胖哥@nwpu.hk
这个体位。。。想歪了

http://www.goldencui.org 个人主页,里面放了我的最近的消息和更新文章..
Mr.Right
这是一个标题党肆意横行的年代。