看到這麼多人發秋景,我也來湊熱鬧!10月陝南安康市岚皋县 秦嶺深處+玻璃棧道+高山草甸

黑贝

廢話不多說

PS放最後一張照片是因為,第一次看到的時候簡直笑的停不下來...

蓝大褂,护目镜,防毒面具黑喂狗。通风橱,玻璃杯,胶皮手套奏起来。动词大慈动词大慈,康忙北鼻做实验。
九门提都大人
赞,楼主你体寒

吐 you, 吐 me 吐槽 for always That's the way it should be 吐 you, 吐 me 吐槽 together, naturally
I had a dream, I had an awesome dream People in the OL 吐槽 in the OL And what they 吐槽 Was a masquerade But from behind the walls of doubt
A voice was crying out 吐 you, 吐 me 吐槽 for always That's the way it should be 吐 you, 吐 me
吐槽 together, naturally As we go down life's lonesome highway Seems the hardest thing to do
Is to find a friend or two That helping hand
Someone who understands
黑贝
大尸兄 #3
赞,楼主你体寒
你會隔空什麽技能么...

飘在西部
相机好就是好啊。不像我只能拿着手机瞎拍。

撕毀的只是紙張,不是文字。刪除的只是文字,卻不是記憶!
黑贝
飘在西部 #5
相机好就是好啊。不像我只能拿着手机瞎拍。
我也是爪機==#相機很悲劇,上山前發現SD卡壞了,擦擦。
————此回覆來自菊花機

九门提都大人
这是华为p7拍的
飘在西部 #5
相机好就是好啊。不像我只能拿着手机瞎拍。

吐 you, 吐 me 吐槽 for always That's the way it should be 吐 you, 吐 me 吐槽 together, naturally
I had a dream, I had an awesome dream People in the OL 吐槽 in the OL And what they 吐槽 Was a masquerade But from behind the walls of doubt
A voice was crying out 吐 you, 吐 me 吐槽 for always That's the way it should be 吐 you, 吐 me
吐槽 together, naturally As we go down life's lonesome highway Seems the hardest thing to do
Someone who understands
飘在西部
你咋知道的?你和黑贝同行?
大尸兄 #7
这是华为p7拍的

撕毀的只是紙張,不是文字。刪除的只是文字,卻不是記憶!
九门提都大人
恩,有图片信息啊
飘在西部 #8
你咋知道的?你和黑贝同行?

Someone who understands
九门提都大人
对,这就是传说中的隔空摸骨
黑贝 #4
你會隔空什麽技能么...

Someone who understands
黑贝
玉面飞龙张百万xi #13
对,这就是传说中的隔空摸骨
兄台有這項技能一定年入千萬吧...

九门提都大人
收钱就不灵了,只能摸
黑贝 #14
兄台有這項技能一定年入千萬吧...

Someone who understands
黑贝
清夜雨彬淋 #17
我是来看手的。
呃.......謝謝觀賞......

可可紫毅
玉面飞龙张百万xi #13
对,这就是传说中的隔空摸骨
应该是看手那个指甲,我也体寒,指甲就那样
我不是纸杯