Product/Test Engineering Intern-Tianjin
【实习】恩智浦NXP-Product/Test Engineering Intern-天津
If interested, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the position you applied.
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
- -Work with worldwide cross-functional teams on new silicon development from early phases of product definition onwards.
- -Develop and support debug of Probe and FT test solutions, including Probe and FT test hardware designs, that result in both product cost and product quality requirements being met, securing the Automotive Zero defect(low PPM) requirement.
- -Develop or contribute to Burn-in and reliability stress code for product qualification.
- -Support silicon Matrix Characterization plus initial data analysis, customer sample deliveries and product reliability qual.
- -Apply knowledge and skills to help drive Product yields, test times and test coverage, to industry benchmark levels.
- -Learn best known problem solving approaches and methods to work with Design, Applications, and Manufacturing teams to solve New Product introduction challenges.
- -Bachelor degree or above, EE, communication or Automatization major.
- -Good level on oral and written English, CET4 and above…
- -Good communication skill and team work spirit, willing to learn, take on challenges and self-motivated.