Siemens PLM Software
Job Title: CAD Software Engineer
Reporting to: NX Design Group
Location: ChengDu or Shanghai
Siemens PLM Software is looking for a software engineer who is passionate about technologies and software development to join our Shanghai R&D Center (PPDC Shanghai). The position is within the Design group of NX software, the company’s flagship CAD/CAM/CAE solution. The Design group is responsible for the development and enhancement of advanced surface modelling, feature modelling, and synchronous modelling tools within NX. As a software engineer, you will be taking on a wide range of exciting projects from developing new technologies to implementing real world, customer driven solutions. If you’d like to contribute to a product which is used by industry engineers and designers around the world, we welcome you to join us.
- Work with Product Management team to understand market needs, customer requirements, and priorities for various projects
- Participate in Requirements, Functional, Design Specification and Test Plan reviews.
- Design, implement, and document functionalities for various projects in the areas of surface modelling, feature modelling, and synchronous modelling
- Maintain and enhance existing functionalities
- Write clean and robust code to minimize the cost of defects over time
- Bachelor, Master or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or closely related fields from a reputable university
- Proficient in C++/C programming language
- Knowledge of advanced data structures, object oriented design
- Knowledge of CAD software is preferable
- Background in the CAD/CAM/CAE or CAGD is preferable
- Good English communication skill
Please send your resume in both Chinese and English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Siemens PLM Software
Siemens PLM Software is a Global leader in the growing field of product lifecycle management (PLM) software and services. Today, Siemens PLM Software products manage or create more than 40 percent of the world’s 3D Data.
We are a team, collaborating with client to transform their innovations processes and fully leverage PLM. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking and focuses on growth, so our people, our business and our clients can achieve full potential. For more information on Siemens PLM Software products and services, visit www.siemens.com/plm.
Siemens PLM Software is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V