恩智浦半导体实习 – 上海，苏州，北京
- B.软件开发: 上海/苏州/北京
- D.系统及应用: 苏州
- E.市场: 上海/苏州
- A.研发: 苏州
SoC Design Methodologist Intern
- Responsible for NXP global design flow and methodology development.
- Major on physical design flow and methodology development including advanced design technology development.
- Responsible for power methodology development especially in low power, IR drop etc
- Layout integration, DRC/LVS and final GDS tape out service
- Responsible for NXP differentiated tool/flow scripts development.
- Bachelor or Master Degree or University Degree or equivalent from Electronic, Electrical or Computer Science.
- Well communication and Inter-person skill.
- Good language skill in English, Pass CET-6.
- Good knowledge in software development, C/C++, TCL/TK, Perl/Python is a big plus
- Have knowledge about EDA simulation and synthesis tool as well as VLSI design flow.
- Have used EDA tool from Cadence, Synopsis, Mentor digital and/or analog developing
- B.软件开发: 上海/苏州/北京
- 1.Linux Software Development Intern
- Investigate and research Modern development technology for NXP Linux SDK.
- Implement machine learning/Edge computing applications on Linux Distributions.
- Develop marketing-driven software based on Linux Distributions.
- Computer science, EE, or Automation related major.
- Good skill at C/C++, Java or python.
- Familiar with OpenCL/OpenGL and embedded OS like Linux.
- Familiar with one or more of the following Distributions: OpenWRT, Centos, Ubuntu, and Android.
- Experience in machine Learning/GPU development and AR/VR is preferred.
- Experience with ARM architecture is preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in English (CET-6).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, good teamwork adaptability, self-motivated.
- 2.MCU Software Development Intern
- -Be responsible to core MCU SW design and test for Microcontroller Kinetis portfolio.
- -Focus on RTOS porting, driver, stack and bare metal S/W development and test case design.
- -Review SoC specs, SW specs to understand the features and system.
- -Design, develop and execute the test cases to ensure the quality of the MCU S/W.
- -Bug fix for the issues in the driver / stack / test code.
- -Improve the automation tool and coverage of unit tests on MCU platform.
- -Key customer support like feature analysis and issue reproducing.
- -Major in computer science, electronic engineering or equivalent
- -Solid knowledge on Assembly or C/C++ programming and embedded system
- -Good understanding of general MCU architecture and peripherals
- -Familiar with embedded OS like MQX, ucosII, ucLinux, Linux.
- -Good communication skills and fluent English read/write/speak capability
- -Familiar with script, like Bash, Python, Ruby, Perl is a good plus
- -Experience with ARM based MCU is a plus
- -Experience with GIT is a plus
- -Understanding to test methodology, test cycle, process is a plus.
- C.软件测试: 苏州/上海
Linux/Android Software Testing Intern
- -Bachelor or master degree in EE, Computer Science or relevant disciplines.
- -Familiar with Linux/Android commands, good understanding on cross compiling.
- -Familiar with at least one script, like Bash, Python, Ruby, Perl.
- -Familiar with Operating system, Data structures, TCP/IP networking.
- -Good interpersonal and communication skills, teamwork adaptability, self-motivated.
i.MX System Hardware Intern
- E.市场: 苏州
- 1.Marketing Communication Intern
- Corporate Marcom Event on-site support
- Marcom event follow up, including event registration page edition in web system and wechat, registration monitor.
- Daily operation of team support: data report, wechat maintenance, etc.
- 3rd/4th grade bachelor or 1st/2nd master student, major in Chinese, Public Relatiom, Communication, Media or related discipline is a plus.
- Fluent English, both oral and written.
- Familiar with Microsoft office tools (EXCEL, PPT, WORD).
- Quick learner.
- 2.Technical Marketing Intern
1. Support DSC and S08 Product Launch
Prepare product launch materials like six-pack, etc.
Manage customer boards, samples order and shipment in Suzhou
Work with SE team on Application Notes
2.Improve DSC and S08 Webpages
Monitor DSC/S08 webpages, find errors and fix with web team
Update DSC/S08 linecard, Brochure, sales pack, etc.
Improve DSC/S08 webpages to make it easy to use
3.Support DSC and S08 Ecosystem
Work with 3rd party tool vendors (low cost debugger, MAPS, etc.)
Work with 3rd party distribution platforms for board, MCU promotion activities
− MS Degree, EE or Computer Science or related field
− Good understanding of MCU architecture and peripherals
− Programming skill on web page is a plus
− Good skills on making PPT and using MS office tools
− Good communication skills and fluent English read/write capability