坑爹的早餐

九门提都大人
哥哥今天在旺园商店买的面包,结果发现,里面的葡萄变质了,就说味道不对😱

吐 you, 吐 me 吐槽 for always That's the way it should be 吐 you, 吐 me 吐槽 together, naturally
I had a dream, I had an awesome dream People in the OL 吐槽 in the OL And what they 吐槽 Was a masquerade But from behind the walls of doubt
A voice was crying out 吐 you, 吐 me 吐槽 for always That's the way it should be 吐 you, 吐 me
吐槽 together, naturally As we go down life's lonesome highway Seems the hardest thing to do
Is to find a friend or two That helping hand
Someone who understands
九门提都大人

吐 you, 吐 me 吐槽 for always That's the way it should be 吐 you, 吐 me 吐槽 together, naturally
I had a dream, I had an awesome dream People in the OL 吐槽 in the OL And what they 吐槽 Was a masquerade But from behind the walls of doubt
A voice was crying out 吐 you, 吐 me 吐槽 for always That's the way it should be 吐 you, 吐 me
吐槽 together, naturally As we go down life's lonesome highway Seems the hardest thing to do
Someone who understands
我不是纸杯
保质期过了吗,找js更换

一个沉溺于自我完善而不能自拔的人
joinus
这些面包放在商店卖不出去的话,到了一定的时间都会有送货的来专门回收。换个包装袋,刷新一下生产日期,然后重新上架,你这个应该是包装袋换的次数多了点。。。
九门提都大人
我不是纸杯 #3
保质期过了吗,找js更换
晚上拿回去找他们

Someone who understands
九门提都大人
joinus #4
这些面包放在商店卖不出去的话,到了一定的时间都会有送货的来专门回收。换个包装袋,刷新一下生产日期,然后重新上架,你这个应该是包装袋换的次数多了点。。。
是的,所以,他们商店里面贴标签的面包,我是不肯尝试的。还好买的加葡萄的,要是买那种普通面包,根本就发现不了

Someone who understands
九门提都大人
靠,今天买的巧克力面包,吃了一口。面包是软的,巧克力也不是以前的味,掰开一看,肯定是超了保质期,重新包装的。舌尖上的安全。。。。
你大爷的

Someone who understands
马小木
先看生产日期再付钱,选择货架靠里面的食品,去顾客多的店里买

Waiting is a long long joke~
九门提都大人
马小木 #8
先看生产日期再付钱,选择货架靠里面的食品,去顾客多的店里买
这是在旺二对面那个最大的商店买的,两次了,我愤怒了,今天,我提着这两包面包找他们去,忒啃爹了

Someone who understands