骑行太白山

九门提都大人

so 累

吐 you, 吐 me 吐槽 for always That's the way it should be 吐 you, 吐 me 吐槽 together, naturally
I had a dream, I had an awesome dream People in the OL 吐槽 in the OL And what they 吐槽 Was a masquerade But from behind the walls of doubt
A voice was crying out 吐 you, 吐 me 吐槽 for always That's the way it should be 吐 you, 吐 me
吐槽 together, naturally As we go down life's lonesome highway Seems the hardest thing to do
Is to find a friend or two That helping hand
Someone who understands
simon5瘦猴
一天130还可以接受

浮云……神马都是浮云……
九门提都大人
车座出现问题了,不然180是没问题的

吐 you, 吐 me 吐槽 for always That's the way it should be 吐 you, 吐 me 吐槽 together, naturally
I had a dream, I had an awesome dream People in the OL 吐槽 in the OL And what they 吐槽 Was a masquerade But from behind the walls of doubt
A voice was crying out 吐 you, 吐 me 吐槽 for always That's the way it should be 吐 you, 吐 me
吐槽 together, naturally As we go down life's lonesome highway Seems the hardest thing to do
Someone who understands
tuoniao0
啥外胎,是公路胎吗?
南无袈裟工科佛 #3
车座出现问题了,不然180是没问题的

【学生时代让人头疼的各种符号】 α 阿尔法 β 贝塔 γ 伽玛 δ 德尔塔 ε 伊普西隆 ζ 泽塔 η 伊塔 θ 西塔 ι 约塔 κ 卡帕 λ 兰姆达 μ 米欧 ν 纽 ξ 克西 ο 欧米克隆 π 派 ρ 柔 σ 西格玛 τ 陶 υ 玉普西隆 φ 弗爱 χ 凯 ψ 普赛
九门提都大人
车座,不是车胎。

Someone who understands
tuoniao0
想问你,自行车外胎是山地胎还是公路胎,山地车180km,俺就佩服一下。
南无袈裟工科佛 #5
车座,不是车胎。

【学生时代让人头疼的各种符号】 α 阿尔法 β 贝塔 γ 伽玛 δ 德尔塔 ε 伊普西隆 ζ 泽塔 η 伊塔 θ 西塔 ι 约塔 κ 卡帕 λ 兰姆达 μ 米欧 ν 纽 ξ 克西 ο 欧米克隆 π 派 ρ 柔 σ 西格玛 τ 陶 υ 玉普西隆 φ 弗爱 χ 凯 ψ 普赛
九门提都大人
山地胎,车比较奇葩,公路车的架子,山地车的车胎

Someone who understands
沐风行者
请大神进群讨论指导!!!!
九门提都大人
不敢当,我同学现在已经到青海湖了,我有事没去。只好小骑一把

Someone who understands