诚征男友,非诚勿扰!

此生若相依

美女基本资料:

84年,身高163,体重53。家是陕西宝鸡的。现于西安一家医院上班,正式编制。性格开朗。心肠善良。待人非常真诚。家里有个哥哥已经结婚。由于毕业回西安工作后工作环境相对封闭,交往圈子有限,一直未谈对象,希望借助这个平台真诚寻找一位有缘的男生,最终能走入婚姻,平淡,温馨走完一生。

对方要求:

1,年龄85~80年出生;

2,身高170或以上;

3,以后定居西安;

4,为人孝顺,待人真诚,心地善良;

愿得一人心,白首不相离。
九门提都大人
顶,来张美拍,美屡

吐 you, 吐 me 吐槽 for always That's the way it should be 吐 you, 吐 me 吐槽 together, naturally
I had a dream, I had an awesome dream People in the OL 吐槽 in the OL And what they 吐槽 Was a masquerade But from behind the walls of doubt
A voice was crying out 吐 you, 吐 me 吐槽 for always That's the way it should be 吐 you, 吐 me
吐槽 together, naturally As we go down life's lonesome highway Seems the hardest thing to do
Is to find a friend or two That helping hand
Someone who understands
此生若相依
呵呵,帅锅哪年的?
九门提督大人 #2
顶,来张美拍,美屡

愿得一人心,白首不相离。
云顶山竹
围观帮顶

面朝大海,春暖花开~
九门提都大人
这就开始挑逗我了,这是想让我得手的节奏
此生若相依 #3
呵呵,帅锅哪年的?

吐 you, 吐 me 吐槽 for always That's the way it should be 吐 you, 吐 me 吐槽 together, naturally
I had a dream, I had an awesome dream People in the OL 吐槽 in the OL And what they 吐槽 Was a masquerade But from behind the walls of doubt
A voice was crying out 吐 you, 吐 me 吐槽 for always That's the way it should be 吐 you, 吐 me
吐槽 together, naturally As we go down life's lonesome highway Seems the hardest thing to do
Someone who understands
高级流氓
支持

流氓本色!
九门提都大人

诚意略显不足那!~~~open 鉴定司

Someone who understands
年华为夏
这是已经下架了么

我有着顽童的心肠,却怀抱岁月的忧伤。
Mr.Right
没下架呢 上架了

我不是纸杯
你女朋友不错
Mr.Right #10
没下架呢 上架了

一个沉溺于自我完善而不能自拔的人