优秀的人从来不缺乏爱慕者

九门提都大人
优秀的人大体相似,还没优秀起来的人各有各的理由

吐 you, 吐 me 吐槽 for always That's the way it should be 吐 you, 吐 me 吐槽 together, naturally
I had a dream, I had an awesome dream People in the OL 吐槽 in the OL And what they 吐槽 Was a masquerade But from behind the walls of doubt
A voice was crying out 吐 you, 吐 me 吐槽 for always That's the way it should be 吐 you, 吐 me
吐槽 together, naturally As we go down life's lonesome highway Seems the hardest thing to do
Is to find a friend or two That helping hand
Someone who understands
马小木
从何而感

Waiting is a long long joke~
九门提都大人
有幸和一些私营公司业主,以及部分大公司的中高层接触,聊过,
马小木 #2
从何而感

吐 you, 吐 me 吐槽 for always That's the way it should be 吐 you, 吐 me 吐槽 together, naturally
I had a dream, I had an awesome dream People in the OL 吐槽 in the OL And what they 吐槽 Was a masquerade But from behind the walls of doubt
A voice was crying out 吐 you, 吐 me 吐槽 for always That's the way it should be 吐 you, 吐 me
吐槽 together, naturally As we go down life's lonesome highway Seems the hardest thing to do
Someone who understands
高级流氓
楼主是被爱慕还是爱慕谁?

流氓本色!
九门提都大人
都不是,在向被爱慕者前进
高级流氓 #4
楼主是被爱慕还是爱慕谁?

Someone who understands
老衲本是多情人
九门提督大人 #5
都不是,在向被爱慕者前进
莫不是向往“家里红旗不倒,家外彩旗飘飘”,不错的想法。

今天风儿好喧嚣,却有略略鸣泣。
九门提都大人
想法好贱,同道中人
老衲本是多情人 #6
莫不是向往“家里红旗不倒,家外彩旗飘飘”,不错的想法。

Someone who understands
老衲本是多情人
九门提督大人 #7
想法好贱,同道中人
只是想想,当不得真。莫要玩,昨天室友还给我们说了他的惊喜,喜出望外啊,吓了个半死,哈哈。

今天风儿好喧嚣,却有略略鸣泣。
Yama.Q
这喜出望外和吓得半死引人想入非非啊
老衲本是多情人 #8
只是想想,当不得真。莫要玩,昨天室友还给我们说了他的惊喜,喜出望外啊,吓了个半死,哈哈。
一醉一生