泰国恐怖片【凌晨三点之鬼发】

九门提都大人

泰国恐怖片【凌晨三点之鬼发】

吐 you, 吐 me 吐槽 for always That's the way it should be 吐 you, 吐 me 吐槽 together, naturally
I had a dream, I had an awesome dream People in the OL 吐槽 in the OL And what they 吐槽 Was a masquerade But from behind the walls of doubt
A voice was crying out 吐 you, 吐 me 吐槽 for always That's the way it should be 吐 you, 吐 me
吐槽 together, naturally As we go down life's lonesome highway Seems the hardest thing to do
Is to find a friend or two That helping hand
Someone who understands
加多皮
从来不怕鬼片的说。。。
九门提都大人
从来没被吓到过?晚上,一个人,关了灯,也没有那么一丝害怕?
加多皮 #2
从来不怕鬼片的说。。。

吐 you, 吐 me 吐槽 for always That's the way it should be 吐 you, 吐 me 吐槽 together, naturally
I had a dream, I had an awesome dream People in the OL 吐槽 in the OL And what they 吐槽 Was a masquerade But from behind the walls of doubt
A voice was crying out 吐 you, 吐 me 吐槽 for always That's the way it should be 吐 you, 吐 me
吐槽 together, naturally As we go down life's lonesome highway Seems the hardest thing to do
Someone who understands
高级流氓
这算剧透么?

流氓本色!
加多皮
木有啊 有啥可害怕的。。。
九门提都大人 #3
从来没被吓到过?晚上,一个人,关了灯,也没有那么一丝害怕?
九门提都大人
你敢凌晨三四点,一个人去坟地里转悠不?
加多皮 #5
木有啊 有啥可害怕的。。。

Someone who understands
加多皮
坟地里面有鬼吗。。。
九门提都大人 #6
你敢凌晨三四点,一个人去坟地里转悠不?