围观

幽幽灵
帮顶

活在当下
喀秋莎~
路过
九门提都大人
报下你的诚意

吐 you, 吐 me 吐槽 for always That's the way it should be 吐 you, 吐 me 吐槽 together, naturally
I had a dream, I had an awesome dream People in the OL 吐槽 in the OL And what they 吐槽 Was a masquerade But from behind the walls of doubt
A voice was crying out 吐 you, 吐 me 吐槽 for always That's the way it should be 吐 you, 吐 me
吐槽 together, naturally As we go down life's lonesome highway Seems the hardest thing to do
Is to find a friend or two That helping hand
Someone who understands
新世纪
满分诚意
九门提都大人 #5
报下你的诚意
九门提都大人
胸弟,我木看到诚意,只看到了三个字,逗你玩

吐 you, 吐 me 吐槽 for always That's the way it should be 吐 you, 吐 me 吐槽 together, naturally
I had a dream, I had an awesome dream People in the OL 吐槽 in the OL And what they 吐槽 Was a masquerade But from behind the walls of doubt
A voice was crying out 吐 you, 吐 me 吐槽 for always That's the way it should be 吐 you, 吐 me
吐槽 together, naturally As we go down life's lonesome highway Seems the hardest thing to do
Someone who understands
我不是纸杯
谁来收了楼主?
幽幽还是莎莎?

一个沉溺于自我完善而不能自拔的人
新世纪
我赶紧更新信息了 不是逗你玩
九门提都大人 #7
胸弟,我木看到诚意,只看到了三个字,逗你玩
九门提都大人
要不哥给你介绍几个,都是好闺女,你提提你的要求

Someone who understands
新世纪
没有啥特别要求 就是要求西安有个稳定工作
九门提都大人 #10
要不哥给你介绍几个,都是好闺女,你提提你的要求
一支雨伞
来真的了。。。那就支持下。。。很不错的小孩子哦

新世纪
绝对真诚
一支雨伞 #12
来真的了。。。那就支持下。。。很不错的小孩子哦
九门提都大人
不错,不错,哥哥看了你的照片,好。给你介绍个学医的吧,交大的研究生,在交大一附院工作

Someone who understands
我不是纸杯
铁饭碗吗?
新世纪 #11
没有啥特别要求 就是要求西安有个稳定工作

一个沉溺于自我完善而不能自拔的人
新世纪
销售 客服等除外
我不是纸杯 #15
铁饭碗吗?
新世纪
好 我咋给你
九门提都大人 #14
不错,不错,哥哥看了你的照片,好。给你介绍个学医的吧,交大的研究生,在交大一附院工作
九门提都大人
私信我你的信息,你要认真的,我就给你搭搭线

Someone who understands
高级流氓
流氓帮你推微信

流氓本色!
呵呵happy呵呵
帮顶,祝福

人不是死了,就是在死的路上……
高级流氓
楼主有照片不?

流氓本色!
喀秋莎~
很精神的小伙子,心眼儿好,性格活泼大方,精通时事和经济,过日子绝壁好男人,也就是传说中的暖男,西安的姑娘们不要错过哟!
新世纪
谢谢 喵喵
喀秋莎~ #22
很精神的小伙子,心眼儿好,性格活泼大方,精通时事和经济,过日子绝壁好男人,也就是传说中的暖男,西安的姑娘们不要错过哟!
新世纪
顶起