你的初吻是怎么被夺走的?

高级流氓

9、初吻还在

流氓本色!
九门提都大人

吐 you, 吐 me 吐槽 for always That's the way it should be 吐 you, 吐 me 吐槽 together, naturally
I had a dream, I had an awesome dream People in the OL 吐槽 in the OL And what they 吐槽 Was a masquerade But from behind the walls of doubt
A voice was crying out 吐 you, 吐 me 吐槽 for always That's the way it should be 吐 you, 吐 me
吐槽 together, naturally As we go down life's lonesome highway Seems the hardest thing to do
Is to find a friend or two That helping hand
Someone who understands
高级流氓
还好不是9
Mr.英雄与侠义的化身智慧与美貌并重神龙见首不见尾人贱人爱车见车载花见花开学富五車孔武有力风流倜傥玉树临风的玉面飞龙张百万xi #2

流氓本色!
九门提都大人
哎,女怕妖媚,男怕帅啊
高级流氓 #3
还好不是9

吐 you, 吐 me 吐槽 for always That's the way it should be 吐 you, 吐 me 吐槽 together, naturally
I had a dream, I had an awesome dream People in the OL 吐槽 in the OL And what they 吐槽 Was a masquerade But from behind the walls of doubt
A voice was crying out 吐 you, 吐 me 吐槽 for always That's the way it should be 吐 you, 吐 me
吐槽 together, naturally As we go down life's lonesome highway Seems the hardest thing to do
Someone who understands
狼太郎
矮穷矬的初吻该献给谁?

九门提都大人
我问妹子们,你们会接吻吗
一群傻妞都摇头表示不会
我很大方的说,来,我可以在不碰到你们身体的任何部位的情况下教会你们,输了,给你们十块钱
然后就有人自告奋勇上去学了
学完后。。。初吻没了。。。
然后,我很爽快的掏出了十块钱

Someone who understands
一支雨伞
太贱了。。。价格太贱了。。。可以提高价格保证收入啊。。。这天寒地冻的。。。
Mr.英雄与侠义的化身智慧与美貌并重神龙见首不见尾人贱人爱车见车载花见花开学富五車孔武有力风流倜傥玉树临风的玉面飞龙张百万xi #7
我问妹子们,你们会接吻吗 一群傻妞都摇头表示不会 我很大方的说,来,我可以在不碰到你们身体的任何部位的情况下教会你们,输了,给你们十块钱 然后就有人自告奋勇上去学了 学完后。。。初吻没了。。。 然后,我很爽快的掏出了十块钱