我是一条狗

九门提都大人

看心情更新

吐 you, 吐 me 吐槽 for always That's the way it should be 吐 you, 吐 me 吐槽 together, naturally
I had a dream, I had an awesome dream People in the OL 吐槽 in the OL And what they 吐槽 Was a masquerade But from behind the walls of doubt
A voice was crying out 吐 you, 吐 me 吐槽 for always That's the way it should be 吐 you, 吐 me
吐槽 together, naturally As we go down life's lonesome highway Seems the hardest thing to do
Is to find a friend or two That helping hand
Someone who understands
Crows
后面会变h漫吗
liujl
人不如狗
zhy
+1
liujl #3
人不如狗

很多时候,我们侥幸的绝处逢生;很多时候,希望再现,可是我们已经坠落山崖;希望也许给了我们坚持的理由,绝望却让我们得以重生。
流言止于智者
后来,你们幸福得在一起了吗。。。。。

相惜如水
还蛮好看的,求速度更新。
随风铃

结尾才是亮点。

星空翦翦风,风铃低低诉。
诉尽心结丝,丝丝随风去。
落
求更新啊!
高级流氓
帮楼主更新第五话

流氓本色!
伊谢尔伦的风
不错

喝咖啡的杨
erical
哈哈

收拾好心情,再去做事
jiangbao1990
这个是使徒子的一个漫画,还在更新
九门提都大人

吐 you, 吐 me 吐槽 for always That's the way it should be 吐 you, 吐 me 吐槽 together, naturally
I had a dream, I had an awesome dream People in the OL 吐槽 in the OL And what they 吐槽 Was a masquerade But from behind the walls of doubt
A voice was crying out 吐 you, 吐 me 吐槽 for always That's the way it should be 吐 you, 吐 me
吐槽 together, naturally As we go down life's lonesome highway Seems the hardest thing to do
Someone who understands
高级流氓
赞楼主

流氓本色!
libaitian
每集都有汪峰出现在漫画中
九门提都大人

Someone who understands
九门提都大人

Someone who understands
高级流氓
不错

流氓本色!
小奔
很不错啊

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times,... it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair....
思念虚幻
LZ啊,这样的转帖还是要注明出处的

此ID只因思念一个人...
高级流氓
没事,大家都知道是转帖
楼主好人!
思念虚幻 #22
LZ啊,这样的转帖还是要注明出处的

流氓本色!
strcmp90
哈哈哈

Honey badger don't give a shit.
小奔
跟第二十一

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times,... it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair....
九门提都大人

Someone who understands
九门提都大人

Someone who understands
九门提都大人

Someone who understands
spy_plus
有没有连载的出处啊,这样看每次都不知道看到哪了……

想回到过去。
雷迪嘎嘎
新浪微博@使徒子