Siemens Digital Industrial Software
Job Title: Web Developer/Full Stack Developer
Reporting to: NX Design Group
Location: Shanghai or Chengdu
Siemens Digital Industrial Software is looking for software engineers who are passionate about technologies and software development to join our Chengdu R&D Center. The position is within the Design group of NX software, the company’s flagship CAD/CAM/CAE solution. The Design group is responsible for the development and enhancement of advanced surface modelling, polygon modelling, feature modelling, and synchronous modelling tools within NX, as well as web applications. As a software engineer, you will be taking on a wide range of exciting projects from developing new technologies to implementing real world, customer driven solutions. If you’d like to contribute to a product which is used by industry engineers and designers around the world, we welcome you to join us.
• Participate in Requirements, Functional, Design Specification and Test Plan reviews.
• Design and develop for high performance web application of both front end and back end in the areas of surface modelling, polygon modeling, feature modelling, and synchronous modelling
• Implement a high scalable front-end development framework
• Implement the structure Design and implementing low-latency, high-availability, and high-performance back-end services for various business processes
• Write clean and robust code to minimize the cost of defects over time
• Backgrounds in computer aided geometric design, mesh modelling, reverse engineering, or related geometric computations is preferred
• Knowledge of Cloud, especially Cloud CAD is preferred
• Knowledge of databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), network programming is preferred
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good English communication skill
Please send your resume in both Chinese and English to email@example.com