红粉知己

沧海笑
Among my friends, there is a special girl. However, the way I got to know her wasn’t special at all.
We study in different schools. I live my own life; she lives her own life. She might have a boyfriend but still looks me as a special friend.
In my mind, she is one of my best friends. I never have other feelings on her. But sometimes, being away from home, as I feel lonely. She’ll run into my mind by accident. Thus, I have to make a place for her in my memory.
When the New Year comes, all kinds of beautiful postcards were on sale. I had decided to send one to her with all my best wishes. However, I didn’t do it. Because, scores of snow-like postcards would drown my special wishes and thus it would seem that I equalize her to the other girls that I know.
We might remember each other’s birthdays. But we didn't try to remember the exact dates painstakingly. When I her birthday comes, I never send her a well-packed gift. To some extent, such a gift is too vulgar. For her, a letter is good enough to express my best wishes. One year, in particular, I sent her a cassette on which I recorded what I want to say. Later she told me she was greatly moved. I was glad to hear that. Another year, I made a small software for her as her birthday gift. Once again, she was moved.
Since we live in different places, we keep in touch by letter. Through these years, I’ve received a lot of letters from her and kept all her letters in an album in time order. Then I learned that she kept my letters very well, too. We can only meet each other during the vacations. The way we meet is very ordinary. We agree on a meeting time and place by telephone. Then, we usually sit in a bar, talking and drinking. Talking with her, I never feel reserved. I have a lot of things to tell her. She just listen to me quietly, sometimes, responds to my taking with a smile; Vice-Versa.
She is such a good friend of mine but not my girl friend; I appreciate her but don’t love her.
The friendship between us doesn’t develop like fire, nor does it fade away with the time passing by. It is just like the water in a stream-running forward quietly and freely, sometimes with a little spray.
I treasure such friendship.

<marquee behavior=alternate>沧海一声笑</marquee>

失踪
Well, in my opinion, Friendship is a kind of love,too, but it is different from that of the special emotion between man and woman.
In fact, you love many people.You love your father,mother and the whole family ;you love your sincere friends;you love the girl who is special for you and will live with you forever till death do you apart;and you love everyone around that ever helped you,encouraged you,made you happy,made you sad ……
So, I think you shouldn't say that you don't love her.You love her with the sincere emotion called friendship.
【在 沧海笑 的大作中提到:】
Among my friends, there is a spe...

Flying yourself,
soaring freely in the blue blue sky!
kk32
good
匿

Re: 红粉知己

12年前
great

铭记于心。
https://openlab.blob.core.windows.net/forums/2387561/6.jpg